hi frinds this is ram, the following program is my problem, i don't know how to do this program plz help me

create a GUI solution that displays a collection of some sort.

The collection must minimally be 4 x 4 (four or more categories and then four or more items in each category).

The data must reside in a relational database and the Java JDBC interface must be used to

retrieve the data.

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

We are not going to do your homework for you. Make an effort, then, when you have an actual problem, pst what you have up to that point and state, explicitly, what the problem is.

hi frinds this is ram, the following program is my problem, i don't know how to do this program plz help me

That's what we're here for..

create a GUI solution that displays a collection of some sort.

This is easy, just goto TheCollection and you'll find your collection that you can show on your GUI.

The collection must minimally be 4 x 4 (four or more categories and then four or more items in each category).

There are 8 catagories in the link I posted. Just go to any 4 and pick your items.

The data must reside in a relational database and the Java JDBC interface must be used to retrieve the data.

Here you'll find the list of available relational databases. Now you just need to pick one among them.
After that, well lets go step by step, once you've chosen the DB we'll see abt how to read/write..

All the best..

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.