:sad:

for comipiling the c/c++ program my editor is taking so much time for even it is 2 or 3 lines of code also .because of this i am unable to do more progrmas in a day.

please help me to do it fast.i am useing tc editor

Recommended Answers

All 9 Replies

It must be some problem with your installation or your OS. Try reinstalling it and if it still doesn't seem to satisfy you, switch to a new IDE and compiler.

Maybe you want to stop using that 386 for a development machine :P

Psst..don't let Walter hear this. He can infract you, you know. :D

just how long does it take your compiler to compile a small C program anyway? What version of MS-Windows or MS-DOS is running on your computer. How fast is the hard drive and RAM ? Have you run a virus scanner and a SpyWare scanner ? If your computer is an 80x88 1.4Mz CPU (yes I had one of those 15 years ago) then yes, you can read the novel War And Peace between compiles.

then yes, you can read the novel War And Peace between compiles.

Good one :). Not only do programming work but also you get educated in literacy.

you can read the novel War And Peace between compiles.

Good one :). Not only do programming work but also you get educated in literacy.

Hmmm. I read the comic pages. Should I change?

Psst..don't let Walter hear this. He can infract you, you know. :D

Who's Walter:?:

Um....I thought your real name was Walter :o

It is, but I just go by Walt. Walter is soooo formal, it doesn't suit me. :)

Heh, from my past experiences (Mr. WaltP, Walter...) I guess you are much of a "formal" hating guy... :D

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.