hello everyone! :)))
i am new here and i am really happy that i found such a useful forum.
my problem is that i need some help for a project on c++. i have to do a problem (it can be mathematical) which must include classes,list,polymorfisym; hmm i think only this. :) it doesn't matter exactly what it will be ;) so, i beg someone who has an already made similar problem or is able to make to give me because i need a urgent help :(:(

Recommended Answers

All 10 Replies

all you told us is that you have to do a problem using classes, a list, and polymorphism... and math is optional.

why dont you tell us the problem? or start an idea of your own and then we can guide you towards achieving that goal.

A common problem is to write a class called Animal and use it to derive two more classes called Cat and Dog. class Animal has a pure virtual method called Speak that is implemented in Cat and Dog to either meow or bark.

A common problem is to write a class called Animal and use it to derive two more classes called Cat and Dog. class Animal has a pure virtual method called Speak that is implemented in Cat and Dog to either meow or bark.

well, there is no a definite problem. i have to create; that's why i said that it doesn't matter what exactly this problem will be. it is enough to contain classes,lists + iterators and polymorfisum. and by the way the quote above represents a good example of polymorfisum and it will be nice if this example is developed more, for instance. ;)
so please help me... :(
just give me a ready preoblem ;)

i'm absolutely confused...

xaxaxa don't be ;) why are you? ehat didn't you understand? :-O :S

Then you should probably re-read and re-study your text book and practice the exercises at the end of each chapter until the concepts have a chance to sink into your brain. No point in attempting to write a program if you have no clue how to do it.

ammm, i have to say that my teaceh said that we don't need any stydents book, so i don't have any ;( i tried to find a friend to help me but attempt was unseccessful ;( so the last 2 chances that i got were to search in internet for some examples or to join a forum. unfortunately, i couldn't find any useful examples in Inet , that is why i begged you :icon_sad:

I think mariocatch is confused that silveto_smiley expects us to write his program for him, which we won't do according to our forum rules. We only do homework problems if you put our name on it instead of your own.

We WILL help you. We'll answer your questions if there's something specific about classes or polymorphism that is confusing you. We'll point you towards online tutorials on inheritance. But we won't just say, "It's okay you don't understand it. We'll write it for you and you can just submit it without being able to do it yourself." In other words, we will help you learn.

Then you should probably re-read and re-study your text book and practice the exercises at the end of each chapter until the concepts have a chance to sink into your brain. No point in attempting to write a program if you have no clue how to do it.

umm what are u talking bout? im confused as to what the op wants us to do... not by ur 3rd grade example...

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.