jbennet, if you have any facts to what you said please provide it, but if you have to say something silly just keep it for your self next time please

jbennet commented: shut up -3
~s.o.s~ commented: Equalizer. Bad attitude James. +21

Wtf peter budo, what i said was a valid point and thats a fact. A google search can in turn up most peoples school family history, full name, birthdate and postcode. With these its very easy to work out someones adress.

Peter said:
> Well problem is that site work everytime I need it so I have no
> clue...

Vinod said:
> did you tell your telephone number??
> may be with the tele phone number you can trace the person's
> address easily...

James said:
> or maybe he just googled you

Looking at the last three posts, it appears that only Vinod and you are at fault of being cryptic.

Peter said:
> Well problem is that site work everytime I need it so I have no
> clue...

Vinod said:
> did you tell your telephone number??
> may be with the tele phone number you can trace the person's
> address easily...

James said:
> or maybe he just googled you

Looking at the last three posts, it appears that only Vinod and you are at fault of being cryptic.

How can you say this??? that my post is at fault of being cryptic

can you explain??

with the telephone number cant you find out the address???

commented: Your post wasn't cryptic +10

Both their posts seemed accurate to me.. I have been able to google some of my friends and find their address, and I have found people's addresses via their telephone.

It doesn't matter though. The fact is that he did not find your address through your ip address. He found it by some other means.. if you told him any personal information or if he was a friend of yours he could have easily tracked your address.

you are exactly correct Josh

Someone hacked my hotmail ID i want his house address i have his IP address please help me

Someone hacked my hotmail ID i want his house address i have his IP address please help me

Without ISP help you will never get these details and it is unlikely they will give you anything as you are not any higher up government agency fighting crime. Besides hacked hotmail is no big deal. Just read news more often...

Welcome......

Im sorry your email was compromised,i dont think its possible for a reg person to get an actual ADDRESS from an ip... (Law enforcement i think are the only ones who can LEGALLY obtain that info)

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.