This is just a simple question. There are four command buttons in a control array. I want to write code for one of them that changes the same property in the same way for all of them. When I tried doing this with just a specific button (I entered the subscript) it gave me suggestions as it usually does, but when I didn't specify a subscript it only had four suggestions, none of which were properties that could be changed. How would you change the property of all of them at once?

Sorry this is not the answer you are looking for, but I am pretty sure you will need to put four lines of code, one for each button to change them.

Or use a loop ....

commented: Thanks +5

Is there any way to use a For Next combination? Possibly with a variable as the index number? I'll try it. If not, then tell me how you would use a loop.

Yeah sorry. I just realized the For Next is a loop. Lol. But yeah it works. Thanks for your help.

Yeah sorry. I just realized the For Next is a loop. Lol. But yeah it works. Thanks for your help.

Exactly what I had in mind - glad to help and to hear it has worked.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.