I Need to build comparison shopping site like http://www.nextag.com /
and http://www.gosale.com/

Any notes or open source code.

Thanks

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

Nice idea but oviuosly you did not researched your options.
You may want to read this for start ASP E Commerce ASP Shopping Cart Comparison Article Tutorial
just quick search on SourceForge brought some 298 results so you can browse them here

Thanks, I need specfic to "Comparison Shopping Concept" not general difference between shopping cart comparison.

Thanks
VVN

Well, let's just pick a braod topic, say tell me about, and then wait for specific detailed information about our nearly meaningless question, shall we?

Do a little research until you have at least a general idea of what it is you want to do, Google and standard wikipedia are both good starting points, as is your local library. Then hammer out an action plan, and, at least, a loose design plan, and start coding. When you then, have a specific question, come back and we will be glad to help, but we are not going to do your research and/or work for you.

commented: Agreed +2

Well, let's just pick a braod topic, say tell me about, and then wait for specific detailed information about our nearly meaningless question, shall we?

Do a little research until you have at least a general idea of what it is you want to do, Google and standard wikipedia are both good starting points, as is your local library. Then hammer out an action plan, and, at least, a loose design plan, and start coding. When you then, have a specific question, come back and we will be glad to help, but we are not going to do your research and/or work for you.

Thanks for reply, I am already started research work, "comparison shopping " and "comparison shopping cart" is big difference. I am not asking hole stuf. I am asking just related article and notes.

Thanks

and why should we do your research for you?
You have the entire internet at your disposal to figure things out, use it.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.