I am getting the list items from a access database to a list box in my form. But it is showing the list items in a line for each items. As the list box is a narrow one, i cant see the whole line. How can i see the whole line in my list box, or make it in a multiline?
Can i write morethan character in a column in ms access? how?

Re: Multiline in a list box 80 80

Hi,

Why not increase the Physical Width of the List Box, till whatever ur Form's Width...? Another way round is to Show the Data in a FlexGrid and make the Cell's Property WrapText to true...

REgards
Veena

Increasing the physical width is not possible as there are some other buttons in the form. What about the access problem?

Hi,

I really did not get u what u want abt Access. Like if the Column is Defined for 30 Chars, then u can save 30 chars. and for textField, it is limited to 255 chars. If u want more that that, may be split it across 2-3 Columns or, use a Memo Field, it can hold up to 64K..

Regards
Veena

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of 1.18 million developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts learning and sharing knowledge.