Dear All,
I have windows based delphi application.For reporting part.I am using Quick Report 4.0.I printing through my application.It will show the print preview no problem.After prview i am printing means.It will show the message floating point division by zero after this message.Cann't print anything.Pls help me how to solve this problem.Advance thanks to alll.
Kindly Regards
Siva

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

i'm not sure if i understand...you create the preview and after the preview is made you're trying to print the report??

also post the error message.

best regards,

Dear Radu,
Thank for your reply.It will show the preview no problm.After printing the preview.It will show this error floating point division by zero.After nothing happend.Even i can't see printer pending job also.

Kindly Regards
Siva

from what i understand your code is correct, because the preview is showed, so i don't think exist problems of initialization in your code.
for this error there are some posibilities:
1) a bug in quickreport, which is verry probably
2) try to reinstall printer and the quick report
3) i think you can follow through breakpoints and watches the code in deep, to see what's happening in quick report component.

i know it's verry hard to debug an component like quick report but i no see other solutions.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.