Hello!

How can it be done?
I've the two things installed, but in order to get help about anything within the VC++ I must manually open the MSDN Library. Pushing the F1 button on a needed function to get help for it is much more comfortable...

Respectfully,
Alex

Re: Integrating MSDN Library for VS 2005 into Visual C++ 2005 Express Edition 80 80

Tell me the actual version (Year and Month)of this MSDN Library that you have installed. Did you install it when the VC++ installation prompted you to provide the MSDN disks, or was the MSDN library installation done seperately?

Re: Integrating MSDN Library for VS 2005 into Visual C++ 2005 Express Edition 80 80

Sorry, can't find the info about the Year and Month. The only thing I've found is the MS Document Explorer version: 8.0.50727.42 RTM.
The MSDN library has been installed separately.

Member Avatar

There is separate MSDN Express Edition for VS2005 Express, which integrates itself to VS.

O.K., thanks!
I'm downloading it now, although it took time to find a link to it. It's well hidden from some reason.
I hope it's full enough.

Thanks again!

O.K., thanks!
I'm downloading it now, although it took time to find a link to it. It's well hidden from some reason.
I hope it's full enough.

Thanks again!

Please post link:)

Oh, sure!
Here you go: MSDN Express Library
You'll need .Net Framework 2.0 Beta in order to run it. You can download load it here.

Enjoy!

commented: Thanks for the link +18
Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of 1.18 million developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts learning and sharing knowledge.