Hello!

How can it be done?
I've the two things installed, but in order to get help about anything within the VC++ I must manually open the MSDN Library. Pushing the F1 button on a needed function to get help for it is much more comfortable...

Respectfully,
Alex

Recommended Answers

All 6 Replies

Tell me the actual version (Year and Month)of this MSDN Library that you have installed. Did you install it when the VC++ installation prompted you to provide the MSDN disks, or was the MSDN library installation done seperately?

Sorry, can't find the info about the Year and Month. The only thing I've found is the MS Document Explorer version: 8.0.50727.42 RTM.
The MSDN library has been installed separately.

Member Avatar for GreenDay2001

There is separate MSDN Express Edition for VS2005 Express, which integrates itself to VS.

O.K., thanks!
I'm downloading it now, although it took time to find a link to it. It's well hidden from some reason.
I hope it's full enough.

Thanks again!

O.K., thanks!
I'm downloading it now, although it took time to find a link to it. It's well hidden from some reason.
I hope it's full enough.

Thanks again!

Please post link:)

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.