Hi all,
I have a case.
Example: In Windows, I click a test.doc. my program running than it showmessage test.doc. and and then I click again dodol.doc.. my program is running... and it show message dodol.doc.
any program I open.. It show the message (the file name).. How to create the program like above?? (without using open dialog)

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

Hi all,
I have a case.
Example: In Windows, I click a test.doc. my program running than it showmessage test.doc. and and then I click again dodol.doc.. my program is running... and it show message dodol.doc.
any program I open.. It show the message (the file name).. How to create the program like above?? (without using open dialog)

Your question is as clear as mud. Are you trying to say that you want to monitor events triggered by the user in Windows Explorer - e.g. clicking on a file? This can be done by writing a Browser Helper Object and yes, it can be done quite easily in Delphi. If that is what you are asking.:?:

Your question is as clear as mud. Are you trying to say that you want to monitor events triggered by the user in Windows Explorer - e.g. clicking on a file? This can be done by writing a Browser Helper Object and yes, it can be done quite easily in Delphi. If that is what you are asking.:?:

HI Explainthat, How to do this (a browser helper object)?? Thank you.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.