can spmeone help me with any c compiler avaliable that i can easy download
and the keys that i can use for the command.

Recommended Answers

All 9 Replies

Do you want us to install it and configure it for you too? Ooh, and should we use it to write all of your programs as well?

Why don't you pick out a compiler first, then try to install it yourself. Then if you have problems, we can probably help. As it is, we don't even know what OS you use, so even something as simple as suggesting a compiler is impossible.

i try to intsall cygwin but i got a problem,is there any easy one that i can understand.i m a beginner in programming

Use Dev-C++.It's easy & also it's free.

Good luck.

i try to intsall cygwin but i got a problem,is there any easy one that i can understand.i m a beginner in programming

FWIW:
Some compilers.

Use Dev-C++.It's easy & also it's free.

Good luck.

I think it also works with Windows or Linux OS.

I think it also works with Windows or Linux OS.

Dev-C++ is only for MS Windows. It uses MinGW which is a port of the GCC compiler.
The GNU Compiler Collection is what you'll find in GNU/Linux flavors.

Dev-C++ is only for MS Windows. It uses MinGW which is a port of the GCC compiler.
The GNU Compiler Collection is what you'll find in GNU/Linux flavors.

Sorry, Google must have that wrong then:

Bloodshed Software - Dev-C++ A free C++ IDE for Windows and Linux for MinGW compiler.
www.bloodshed.net/devcpp.html - 15k -

FWIW:
Some compilers.

It recommends Miracle C! . . . Miracle C is a very broken compiler, a very bad thing to recommend to new programmers.

commented: Quite so. +11
commented: Good to know. +4
Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.