Hi can any help me how get page linksI mean if there are 10 pages contents. I would like to show certain amount of content in each page. At the bottom we do display
1 of 10 pages 1 2 3..<last>. how to write this code in java or javascript .plz help me

Recommended Answers

All 9 Replies

Google "paging"

Hi

Can this be possible or not.If so then how to do that. Can u pls help in achieveing the same.

Yes, it is possible (as evidienced by the fact that it is done by every internet search engine on the planet). There is loads of information out there on it as well, you just need to do a little legwork. As I said, Google "paging". If that is not enough, then Google "Java Paging".

But i would like to know whether its possible in core java or with swing app also. I knw that is possible in jsp.
Pls help.

The technique, would, obviously, be the same. You would just need to change what is being used to display it. Find out how to do it, in general, then adapt it for the platform you need. If it is possible on the web (where nearly everything is harder and/or more limited than in a standalone environment), then what makes you even consider that it would not be possible in a stand-alone environment?

[can u send me the page links code in jsp or any url so that i can get the code plz its urgent. Help me

commented: You have already been told how to find this information and this is not even the correct forum for JSP questions - which you have also been told. +0

no, we're not going to do you homework for you.
And it's definitely NOT urgent for us.
Your suggesting that it is is extremely rude and together with the rest of your attitude which indicates a severe case of laziness makes us disinclined to do anything to help you.

Not that we'd need to do anything more for you, as you've already been told where to find what information you need, help you either decided to ignore or failed to note because you didn't bother to read previous responses.

cool dude dont get simply moved away.And u dont have anything to say about someone's attitude.If u then ur mind will definetly points about ur attitude wen give such responses.Just try to deal the things softly.Iam sorry if I hut u

cool dude dont get simply moved away.And u dont have anything to say about someone's attitude.If u then ur mind will definetly points about ur attitude wen give such responses.Just try to deal the things softly.Iam sorry if I hut u

This is not even decipherable.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.