I have been given a problem that asks me to do the following things. Write a program should be stored in two dimensional array. The program must include the following
1. list 4 qtrly sales for 6 divisions of a company.
2. show each division increase or decrease from the previous qtr
3. total the sales for the qtr
4. show the companys increase or decrease from previous qtr...excluding the first qtr.
5. average sales for all divisions that qtr
6. list the division with the highest sales for that qtr.
**now I understand that this is just a site that offers assistance with problems and I must be willing to work as well...so this is what I know...
that the firs size declarator would pertain to the number of rows and the second one is for the number of columns. I also know and understand that a two dimensional array has 2 subscripts...but it all gets a little mirky after that...please help