For example,
In VB 6.0 - Object Browser
If we click on any Classes or Members down side it will show multi line text.
How can i do that?

Recommended Answers

One way is to add a new line character to each line of data that you add to the textbox. This will automatically display multiline data.

Jump to Post

All 5 Replies

Re: How can I display the data in multilines (textbox) from database in VB6.0 ? 80 80

One way is to add a new line character to each line of data that you add to the textbox. This will automatically display multiline data.

Re: How can I display the data in multilines (textbox) from database in VB6.0 ? 80 80

Thank you fotr your reply 'tinstaafl'

Will you please tell me how to add new line character and where?

.......waiting for your reply.

VB contains a constant for that(vbCrLf). As you read the data from the database, you put it into a string variable and add & vbCrLf anywhere in the string that you want a line break.

Here's a page of tutorials that might help you

Its working.
Thank you tinstaafl.

Please remeber to mark this solved. Thanks

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of 1.19 million developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts learning and sharing knowledge.