I have learned C programming several years ago, but I would like to refresh my knowledge so looking for some material, which is perfect for this purpose. I have found ALISON courses and I am looking for similar solutions like this, where I can also take tests.

Contributors
Replies
Views
7 Months
Discussion Span
Last Post by Reverend Jim

The C Language as in what is in the K&R book isn't too hard to read and practice what's there.

It's when you go beyond what's in that book at move to real apps today that frankly I'm not using C except for embedded work and some legacy apps I wrote in 2000 to present day. All new stuff is not "C."

Tutorials and such are rather plentiful but I fear outside of embedded work or maybe drivers you may want to head to learn other languages.

Then again, I find folk that can write code but can't design an app.

You can always try udemy. But, be forewarned, you have to pay before you can watch their videos, However; on the upside, the site does have promise if you stick with it..

Or you can try lynda, which is another good site. Sadly, it is also a paid site.

Get a copy of K&R (Kernighan and Ritchie) and read a lot of code. Then, find a mentor you can talk to when you are having problems.

You can easily refresh your knowlege on C language by just going through C programming tutorial online.....and this will surely helps you to refresh ur knowledge

Edited by Sai_11

You could always go to Rosetta Code. That link will take you to the C page with a list of problems with sample code. You could look at the problem definition (there are a large number of problems), try to code up a solution, then refer to the given solution to compare with your own.

Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.