1. Write a program with one user-defined function to convert weight from pound to kg.

2. By using three user-defined functions, you are asked to write a program to calculate the area of a circle.
    Function input – ask user to input the radius
    Function calculate_area – calculate the area of the circle
    Function display – display the radius and the area of the circle

3. By using three user-defined functions, you are asked to write a program to count the total of 10 marks entered by user and the average. Then, the program should be able to process number of marks that are bigger than the average. The program will display all the marks entered, average and the number of marks that are bigger than the average.
    Function 1 – to enter 10 marks
    Function 2 - to find the average
    Function 3 – to count a number of marks entered that are bigger than average

guyyssss i need help from u

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

We won't do your homework for you but if you show us what you have done so far and where you are stuck perhaps we can help.

Function 3 didnt get. help me how to solve

Please post the code in the thread (not as an attachment that I have to open in another application).

#include<iostream>
using namespace std;
void printAverage(int);

int main(){
    int n, i;
    float num[10], sum=0, average;

for (i = 0; i < 10; ++i) {
        cout << i + 1 << " Enter number: ";
        cin >> num[i];
        sum += num[i];
    }
}

void printAverage(int); {
    average = sum / 10;
    cout << "Sum = " << sum << " Average = " << average << endl;
}

Once you have the average, you need another loop that reviews the input against it and prints the desired items.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.