Hi guys. I have just created an intranet in my online store and I'm new at programming so need some help. I'm developing a system that makes this possible: when a user registers, the database detects that they are already a customer who has bought previously and it makes their purchases appear on another page, in this case, in the section of their profile.

I need some help since I don't know how to do it or how to link the php and Mysql code between the registration form and the existing user profile page since it is not a tool that prints the user's data on the same page but rather prints them in another, in the profile section.

Thank you very much in advance! :)

What you're looking to do, if I understand you correctly, is to attach a login system to your online store, that shows past purchases to users who are logged in? This is very basic functionality of all ecommerce shops. I would download an existing solution such as Magento and install that. It's an open-source eCommerce platform written in PHP. This should do everything you're wanting, and more, with the least amount of ramp up time. As you become more familiar, and more comfortable, around the Magento code, you can slowly begin to tweak it to add additional functionality to suit your needs.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.