Create a program that displays the result of a sales transaction. The calculation requires three
numbers. The first number represents the product price. The second number is the salesperson
commission. These two numbers should be added together. The third value represents a customer
discount; subtract this third from the result of the addition. Create two classes, The first class,
transaction contains the method to do the calculation. The three numbers are passed to this method
by a statement in the other class. The display is in the class that calls the calculation method

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

Please read https://www.daniweb.com/welcome/rules since you must show evidence you are working on this. As it stands it sounds like you want this app good to go. I guess someone could make the .EXE and share that?

commented: Thank you for sharing the link I've read them I have already started programming it on dev c++. How am I supposed to show that its my work? +0

We're a trusting bunch here. If you post code we accept it's yours unless I google it and find it's on Chegg or such.

However you do need to write what's stopping you by sharing the code passage that gave you trouble and why you think it doesn't work.

Just click the little code icon in the editor toolbar and copy/paste your code from your IDE along with explaining where you’re stuck and any compiler errors.

Please keep in mind that if you ask politely for help you are more likely to get an answer. Look at it this way. If you were to ask someone if they could babysit your dog for a few days while you were out of town, which would be more likely to get you what you want?

1. I have to leave town for a few days. I would really appreciate it if you could take care of my dog for me while I am away.
  2. Take care of my dog for me.

Get the point?

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.