I need help with a java project as soon as possible. Please help if absolutely necessary. Please, please

Java_Project_Fall2022_page-0002.jpg

Java_Project_Fall2022_page-0001.jpg

Recommended Answers

All 7 Replies

Please read the Daniweb Posting Rules and Suggestions For Posting Questions.

Please be advised that we are not a homework assignment service. You should not expect to learn anything if we do your work any more than you would expect to get fit if someone else exercises for you.

commented: Because of the lack of time, I can no longer do the project. I am in a great hurry to deliver tomorrow, and I cannot do it +0

Because of the lack of time, I can no longer do the project. I am in a great hurry to deliver tomorrow, and I cannot do it

Be realistic. Your tutor expects this to take weeks of work for a team of 2. There’s no possibility of doing anything by ‘tomorrow’. Spend your time thinking about plan B.

commented: I regret it, but I was traveling and I don't know anything about the project. I am surprised that the delivery is this week with discussion as well. I +0

I regret it, but I was traveling and I don't know anything about the project. I am surprised that the delivery is this week with discussion as well. I only made the first stage, which is the basic stage, but the intermediate and advanced stages, I did not do anything in it. Please help if anyone likes good.

We do try to be helpful here, but it’s hard to see what we could do in this case. What help would you like?

commented: Just completing the project. I prepared the first stage and made all the classes as well as all the relationships between these classes as well as the +0

Just completing the project. I prepared the first stage and made all the classes as well as all the relationships between these classes as well as the uml. I sent you the file on your mail. You just complete it.

I asked how we could help. ‘Just complete it’ isn’t help. Instead of getting some points for completing the basic stage you face ZERO points (at best) for cheating. Think again.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.