Hi there, I am brand new to php and i am having difficulty installing php/apache/drupal/mysql. if anyone could point me to a good tutorial on how to install these items i would be very grateful. thanks in advance

Recommended Answers

All 10 Replies

thanks very much ShawnCplus, have been googling an easy way to set it up, many thanks!

have gone through the installation of php but i get an error saying a dll is not found and that i will need to manually configure server,how do i do that >? thanks

sorry, the error is ' Error trying to access httpd.conf file. you will need to manually configure the web server' any suggestions? thanks

ok thanks very much

im finding it very difficult to get this all installed.Am i correct in believing that I need to install apache/mysql/php/phpmyadmin and then install drupal? is there no one exe that installs all of this for me ?

thanks for all your help ShawnCplus, I really appreciate it! a prospective job relies on this !!

great, downloaded wamp, installed fine and I am away! many thanks

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.