I am working on a asp.net project currently in my office.I want to copy this project into my system at home so that I can work on it both at home and at office but my project copied from my office system is not atleast opening in my system at home.

Plz tell me how to copy the project from one system to another so that I can work on two systems & complete work quickly.

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

Just copy the entire project folder to your other computer, insuring that you grab the solution file for that application/project. Then use the solution file to load the application into your visual studio environment. Assuming you are using visual studio?

Query: Is your company using Visual Safesource??

Hope this helps

I am working on a asp.net project currently in my office.I want to copy this project into my system at home so that I can work on it both at home and at office but my project copied from my office system is not atleast opening in my system at home.

Plz tell me how to copy the project from one system to another so that I can work on two systems & complete work quickly.

:rolleyes:

hi just make changes only

.csproj.webinfo

file. you have to change the path of your project. after this you can open your project at home as well as office

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.