I have an HTML file named index.html on one server, and another PHP file named ads.php on another server, and in PHP I have an $_GET method set by the URL how can I get the value of $_GET on the index.html which is located on another server?

EXAMPLES :

#####################################################################################
Client : index.html 
#####################################################################################
<script type="text/javascript">
 pub = "test";
</script>

<script type="text/javascript" src='http://remotedomain.xxx/ads.php?p=1234567890'>
</script>
REMOTE
Server : ads.php 1 another  Server ############################################################
$ppp = $_REQUEST['p']; or $ppp = $_GET['p'];
echo $ppp; --> retun 1234567890

$puu = $_REQUEST['pub']; or $puu = $_GET['pub'];
echo $puu; --> return NULL
#############

Off hand I am not sure that you should be doing this type of data passing with javascript source files. However IF this works then the changes below should help.

You need to pass the required variable data in the URL as you are already doing with the 'P' variable.

Client : index.html
<script type="text/javascript">
pub = "test";
</script>

<script type="text/javascript" src='http://remotedomain.xxx/ads.php?p=1234567890&pub=' + pub>
</script>
REMOTE
Server : ads.php 1 another Server ############################################################
$ppp = $_REQUEST; or $ppp = $_GET;
echo $ppp; --> retun 1234567890

$puu = $_REQUEST; or $puu = $_GET;
echo $puu; --> return NULL
#############

If 'pub' may not exist then a simple IF statement can add the "'&pub=' + pub" to the source URL.

The ads.php should not need to be altered from what it is now.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.