Contributors
Replies
Views
9 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by yogigarg85

actually, there is a big problem....

just try to open a .doc file in notepad. You will find that the file is not in opening in a real format...

I mean a .doc file can have so many formatted texts, so directly we can't open it... we just have to make a big source of code...

otherwise if we try to open a .doc file using "require" function the file we behave as a text file...

actually, there is a big problem....

just try to open a .doc file in notepad. You will find that the file is not in opening in a real format...

I mean a .doc file can have so many formatted texts, so directly we can't open it... we just have to make a big source of code...

otherwise if we try to open a .doc file using "require" function the file we behave as a text file...

still i cant get any solution for this problem ,my server is linux based so i cant use com object as well can any body provide me code for converting doc file into html using php under linux

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.