php code to convert doc file to html like in monster.com they take the CV in word file format and display it in a html format

Recommended Answers

All 6 Replies

use file_get_contents function.

for example:

$a=file_get_contents("document1.doc");
echo $a;

can anybody ghave the php script to convert a doc file in a html file

ryan_vietnow ,
It Will not work.....

actually, there is a big problem....

just try to open a .doc file in notepad. You will find that the file is not in opening in a real format...

I mean a .doc file can have so many formatted texts, so directly we can't open it... we just have to make a big source of code...

otherwise if we try to open a .doc file using "require" function the file we behave as a text file...

actually, there is a big problem....

just try to open a .doc file in notepad. You will find that the file is not in opening in a real format...

I mean a .doc file can have so many formatted texts, so directly we can't open it... we just have to make a big source of code...

otherwise if we try to open a .doc file using "require" function the file we behave as a text file...

still i cant get any solution for this problem ,my server is linux based so i cant use com object as well can any body provide me code for converting doc file into html using php under linux

hi buddy do u get any thing related to this thread

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.