hey is there anyone out there wanna help me make a text based mafia game with me we can both be admins in the game we mite make profit in this game according 2 my plans if there is wanyone illing 2 help plz can u pm me i understand this a big ask if i had a lot of money i cud have paid the coder if we do make profit we have 50/50 payout :)

Recommended Answers

All 9 Replies

Ill Help But If Somehow I cant Help can i be a mod or admin or somthin on it

hey is there anyone out there wanna help me make a text based mafia game with me we can both be admins in the game we mite make profit in this game according 2 my plans if there is wanyone illing 2 help plz can u pm me i understand this a big ask if i had a lot of money i cud have paid the coder if we do make profit we have 50/50 payout :)

Hey! I definately want to help you out. However, i am not interested in profit... I will help you out for free. If you do choose to hire a coder, then that is great but i am learning game coding myself.

dude that post is over 5 months old but kind to offer

dude that post is over 5 months old but kind to offer

Ahh. I should have looked at that. Bummer. Well, i definately want to help someone. I am thinking that i am going to make another thread xD

hi there m8 ill help u make :) only if i can be admin :icon_mrgreen:

can you code?

Hi i would love to help you out mate but the thing is i know how to run a mafia game but i just can't code.
P.S i would help you for free.

Hi i would love to help you out mate but the thing is i know how to run a mafia game but i just can't code.
P.S i would help you for free.

as im a game developer i can tell you now the first 20 games you make wont sell at all.

you dont see a new game by a new company coming out every other month.

It takes a couple of months even years to be able to make a profit on making games.

i tried to do this when i first started but it all went tits up and nothing happened.

i made a simple pong game / competetion, people entered the competetion for £1 and the person with the highest score won £100

i sold 3 copies of the game and had to end the competetion

:'( Why are we still posting to a two year old thread?!?

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.