I am looking for a way to pass a variable from one form to another form in a new page. Bassically when a person clicks 'register' for a specific class, I would like it to open up my registration form and automatically fill in the class name and perhaps other variables such as price.

I am fairly new to javascript and php but I believe there is a way to do this in either. I have heard that I may need to have my register button be in a form that has hidden inputs that are my variables. The register button would then pass the variables on to a php script.

However, I am not very sure how to write the script (any tutorials would be of great help) and I am not sure how to fill my registration form with the variables from the script.

I also thought that it may be possible to send the variables through a link using javascript but am not really sure how to pick up the variables on the registration page.

Any help is much appreciated.

Thanks!

Contributors
Views
9 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by peter_budo
This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.