I am trying to learn the .net framework and I am stuck on the issue of connecting via Webmatrix to an Win Access database. :cry:
Basically I want the user's input to be entered automatically into the according column in the database.
Furthermore I would like to create some form of restricted administration of the database (by password) and I would like to know how and if this must be done within the webmatrix environment or if Win Access enables that function.
Please help me!!:rolleyes:

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

I am trying to learn the .net framework and I am stuck on the issue of connecting via Webmatrix to an Win Access database. :cry:
Basically I want the user's input to be entered automatically into the according column in the database.
Furthermore I would like to create some form of restricted administration of the database (by password) and I would like to know how and if this must be done within the webmatrix environment or if Win Access enables that function.
Please help me!!:rolleyes:

chika100, please be more descriptive when you name a thread. Here are the rules when posting: http://www.daniweb.com/techtalkforums/announcement.php?f=18&announcementid=2

Please obey the rules. You'll get better responses that way. You don't want to be warned or banned by not obeying them. Thanks!

On that note, enjoy your stay! I'm sure someone will be able to help you.

It would really help if you told us what language you are using...

It would really help if you told us what language you are using...

I am using asp.net within the webmatrix environment.!! Please help!!:sad:

ASP.NET isn't a language; its parts of the .NET Framework that are for web application development. ASP.NET can be developed in several languages: C#, VB.NET, Delphi, to name a few.

Guess they gave up?

I agree with Inscissor. Please Folks, read the posting rules, and remember we are not working on the same project as you. Be brief, but to the point as to your problem/question and supply some code if need be. Makes it easier for us to answer your questions, and you will get a quicker response!

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.