Hello people i need some help, ive got all the code but having problems making it work.
The webpage which i am creating allows the user to select day and time and when they click search it displays the results and i want the user to be able to select up2 3 bookings ive used checkboxes and got all the code but it dont work i been doing it for abt 2weeks and cant get it to work.

i have used checkboxes in the loop so when a user see's the results the textboxes appear next to it. i dont understand how to insert the selected dates during the while loop so someone please help i have a deadline on saturday.

The file is attached so if anybody could put the code in the right places by the way i am new to php Thank u

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

$connection = mysql_connect("", "", "");

What is this line supposed to do, connect to what database ?

yes thats meant to connect to database thats all working ive just taken the connection out has its got username and password. its just im having trouble with inserting the while loop results into the database ive used id and checkboxes which show next to each search output cheers

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.