Friends, I have two bugs I would like to fix,I know thier is someone out thier that can shed some light into this.
First one is simple I don't know what I typed wrong for the date function it says this as below

Missing argument name.
When using named parameters to a function, every parameter must have a name.
The CFML compiler was processing:

An expression beginning with DateFormat, on line 140, column 75.This message is usually caused by a problem in the expressions structure.
The tag attribute value, on line 140, column 67.
A cfinput tag beginning on line 140, column 12.

138 :
139 : <td><label>
140 : <cfinput type="text" name="dateofbirth" validate="date" value="#DateFormat(getmice.dateofbirth,‘mm/dd/yyyy’)#">
141 : </label></td>

and the second bug is when I upload an images directory to the database and I want to edit the form, it only shows the text fields , while the upload field is blank, I tested the image on a list form and it displays with all the text fields, My question , how can I populate the upload file field with the directory I display in the list form.

Thanks A lot

OOOOP! mistake on my path the ‘mm/dd/yyyy’ should have been "mm/dd/yyyy" instead.
one solved one to go friends.

After going through a lot of research, i found out its not possible to repopulate a file field because of security reasons. however i could display the directory to the file and the file name to the client and ask them to copy and paste it into the file field.

This question has already been answered. Start a new discussion instead.