hi
i have a application where i want the user to click the button only once.i want the user to have time interval(eg 5 sec,before tat if he tries to clickit should display pop -up
thanks

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

hi
i have a application where i want the user to click the button only once.i want the user to have time interval(eg 5 sec,before tat if he tries to clickit should display pop -up
thanks

This really is a JavaScript question. Controlling user initiated Events on the browser can be done by one of the browser scripting languages such as JavaScript, Flash, JScript, VBScript etc. JavaScript is the most supported.

So with JavaScript, you will place an onclick event handler on the button. The event handler is a function that will be executed when the event occurs (such as clicking the button).

the function will save the time the button was clicked, and if it had been clicked less then 5 seconds before, it should do nothing.

You can also have the function disable the button, and enable it 5 seconds later. This can be done with setTimeout() function.

hmmmm........
i want the time interaval between the two click as five sec.when the user click the first time it should redirect him to another page,second time it should alert a message

please send sample code

sa

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.