Hello there
I am stuck with this problem.
I know how to use the four graphics corresponding to the four states of the button (with curvy corners) which I want to use in a menu. Nevertheless,
the problem comes because I want the length of my button to be variable depending on the length of the text which appears on the button. This is due to the fact that the length of my button's text changes dynamically.
I would appreciate any suggestion since I am stuck with this problem and no successful strategy has come to my mind yet to solve this problem.
Thanks in advance.

Are you going for some kind of award for the hardest to create webpage in history?

And I suppose you don't want the curves to change shape if the button stretches the image.

The only way I can think of to do this is to have a series of images for different lengths, and pick the one that works for the length of the text.

By the way, I am totally sick of rounded corners. They remind me of early 1950s roller rinks.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.