Hi,

I wanted to know how to edit the postition of an article or any text in joomla? So for example suppose in a template the articles appear in the center of the website, how can i make them appear in the left or in the right of the website

Any suggestion is welcome.

Thanks

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

been a while since i have dealt with joomla but i beleive you should have modules in your admin area that you can place your static text in. there are modules that will display articles. this will move the article to the location you place your module. off the top of my head i cant think of any names but google can help with that.

been a while since i have dealt with joomla but i beleive you should have modules in your admin area that you can place your static text in. there are modules that will display articles. this will move the article to the location you place your module. off the top of my head i cant think of any names but google can help with that.

I have googled alot but i couldnt fine any solution to my problem. My be i wansnt clear in my question. I know how to place text but my problem is how to align them. Unless i edit the css of a given template i think i wont be able to align an article through the control panel. I have seen things like Module class suffix to give a module a class name so one can edit it in an css file, but i couldnt find a place to add such a suffix for articles.

So i need more help please

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.