Hi,
i have already uploaded a video file in the .avi format, but now am stuck. i don't how to proceed to be able to play the file.i have used the PHP language. it will be very nice if someone can help me.PLEASE.i think a sort of streaming has to be performed.please help!!!

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

Hi,
i have already uploaded a video file in the .avi format, but now am stuck. i don't how to proceed to be able to play the file.i have used the PHP language. it will be very nice if someone can help me.PLEASE.i think a sort of streaming has to be performed.please help!!!

Simplest way to play it is to use flash to play the file.

Look at http://www.jeroenwijering.com/?item=JW_FLV_Player or search flash video player on a search engine to get more links.

hi, thanks a lot for the link. It is really interesting but am unable to play my own video or flv files. Copying the code from the link u gave, run perfectly on the browser but when i make changes to it, to direct the SRC and the file name to my own clip, nothing happens. Neither do i get an error nor the video plays.

if you have ever work out and manipulate the code, please give a helping hand.

Please!!!!!!!!!

hi, thanks a lot for the link. It is really interesting but am unable to play my own video or flv files. Copying the code from the link u gave, run perfectly on the browser but when i make changes to it, to direct the SRC and the file name to my own clip, nothing happens. Neither do i get an error nor the video plays.

if you have ever work out and manipulate the code, please give a helping hand.

Please!!!!!!!!!

Post the code you're having trouble with and someone here should be able to help you out.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.