Dear sir.
My queries is:
i have project folder contain directory like sect-1' section-2,and particular directory contain relative jsp pages, how can i deploy all jsp pages at time so that my hole project will be compiled?
project folder structure is like as:
project folder\index.jsp,home.jsp,validuser.jsp
project folder\section-1\one.jsp,two.jsp,three.jsp
project folder\section-2\one.jsp,two.jsp,three.jsp
/
/
/
project folder\WEB-INF\CLASSES\one.java,two.java
each subdirectory(section-1,2,3...) contain CVS folder containing file named entries,root,repository.
Without using netbeans can I run this total project by copying all jsp file in webapps. Directory in Tomcat server.
2. How to configure My sql database with tomcat server (i.e setting required server.xml file in Tomcat or like)
Sir, My aim to develop Development environment where this project will run successfully and then I can make necessary enhancement in that project.
Any alternative solution are greatly appreciated.
Awaiting your precious comments/suggestions/clarifications
Thanks And Regards
Haresh

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

Sir, My aim to develop Development environment where this project will run successfully and then I can make necessary enhancement in that project.

How will you do any enhancements if

• you are not able to deploy project directory on Tomcat server
  • you not able to workout basics between MySQL and server setup
  • you not able to work without NetBeans
  • on top of all you not able to run simple search query to find what you looking for as these tasks are discused all over this forum and whole internet

Can you Help me on above asap?
As i am fresher in this field. please assists me.

Can you Help me on above asap?

ASAP? Don't you think that other people have life too? Isn't it also rude to say such thing? I wouldn't be wrong if I say you been given fair amount of time to work on this task, but you left it for last minute.

As i am fresher in this field.

That is just silly excuse, if I want to learn I will find a way. What did you do since your last post? Did you search internet? NO!
Quick visit to Apache Tomcat documentation give me in two minutes what you "been looking" for last hours
Application Developer's Guide

Dear Sir,
I had gone through you suggested link of Apache Tomcat before sendind this Thread.
I could not understand Standard Directory Layout section .
And sorry for word Asap.
Thanks And Regards
Haresh

TOMCAT_DIRECTORY/webapps/

• YOUR_PROJECT folder
    • HTML & JSP files
    • WEB-INF folder
      • web.xml
      • lib folder (contains any aditional JAR files need it such as database connector, JSLT, JSF etc)
      • classes folder contains servlet - java classes
Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.