Firefox include the option to block cookies globally and on a per-site basis.
1. At the top of the Firefox windowOn the menu bar, click on the ToolsFirefoxEdit menu, and select Options...Preferences....
2. Click the Privacy icon.
3. Make sure Accept cookies from sites is check marked.
* If it is not checked, check mark it.
4. Click Exceptions....
5. Make sure the site you're trying to access isn't listed.
* If it is listed, click on its entry, then click Remove Site.
If you changed any settings, try accessing the web site again.
I am writing a java program that needs to execute shell commands, so I wrote a function that would take the command to execute as a string (ie: "mkdir ~/Folder1") and execute that command with the shell. Here is the function:
Runtime run = Runtime.getRuntime();
Process pr = ...
Hi I'm having a problem implementing a mini shopping cart drop down in the header to show the user all the products they have in their shopping cart. It seems the only solution for this is Ajax, and I've looked all over and can't find anything that I could possibly ...