edejonge 0 Newbie Poster

Greetings All,

I have a problem with a page that contains a dynamically created table and uses the modalpopupextender control. The page is designed to allow users to interact with internal postings, there are buttons that allow the user to add to the list, edit an existing item and remove an item.

The problem is that when I view the page through firefox the buttons only work once. As soon as a single button is clicked they all cease to work until the page is refreshed. When they do fire all of the code functions as expected.
I've tested the page using IE and everything functions correctly.

At this point I have no idea as to why it would be behaving this way, wondering if anyone has encountered this problem before (searching has turned up nothing so far) or has any suggestions as to where I should be looking.

I will gladly post any code that will help solve the problem but as the codebehind for this site is quite large please specify what functionality you would like to see.

Thanks

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.