Hi Everyone!

I have the following problem:
I'm trying to create a web shop (now just the sample of it), using Visual Web Developer 2008 (Express). I've added an SQL database, and a ButtonColumn, where the button selects the line and add the datas to another database. My only problem is that the button absolutely refuses to work. When I click on it, nothing happens at all, altought I set the button's CommandName property to Button_Click, but it won't run the "protected void Button_Click(Object sender, DataGridCommandEventArgs e" void.
What could be the problem?

I could use any answers, please help me!
Thank you!

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

Sorry, I've mistyped it. Naturally, the quotation marks are closed (Object sender, DataGridCommandEventArgs e).

But it doesn't work. I've included some debugging in it (it should set a label's text, when it's triggered), but nothing happens.

hi konczuras,

The problem is that you can not declare DataGridCommandEventArgs EventHandler for GridView.

Thank you for your help! Meanwhile, I've solved the problem with a select and the GridView_SelectendIndexChanged eventhandler but it worked with yours also!

So, thanks!

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.