hi
i m just start my final project and i made web portal which is just like yahoo and i dont
know abt web services and how implement it in c# and asp.net

Recommended Answers

All 6 Replies

You want to build a website like yahoo and you do not know anything about web services , just forget it , you cannot do it even in years , better learn PHP,mysql , buy some webhosting and create a web portal for your final year project assignment.

thx 4rm this links i et lot of information ..if u know any thing more then plz help me

Building web services is a rather complicated . I'll really advice you get a good online tutorial to guide you through the process. pritoese link is a rather nice one.

whish you the best

That reminds me. I have one other link that deal on web services from scratch to finish. once i figure it out, i'll send it to you.

You want to build a website like yahoo and you do not know anything about web services , just forget it , you cannot do it even in years , better learn PHP,mysql , buy some webhosting and create a web portal for your final year project assignment.

I dont really accepted your position regarding this. While building web services could be complicated, its not as difficult as you present it here. Web portal does not so much attract project supervisors. they are tired of seeing such...

lynda.com can teach you what you need to know!

<FAKE SIGNATURE>

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.