I saw a little tutorial on placing a RSS feed in my website. I followed the instructions to the T...but still not working. Is there something special I need to do.

Here is what I did: I went to Yahoo and picked the news sites I want on my sites...I then "Copied code" from what they gave me and put it in my HTML editor on my web maker (Nvu) I then FTP'd it and it didn't work. Any suggestions.

Joe

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

Member Avatar for Dukane

Please show us your code!

Feedburner has also very easy tools to setup rss for website.

I saw a little tutorial on placing a RSS feed in my website. I followed the instructions to the T...but still not working. Is there something special I need to do.

Here is what I did: I went to Yahoo and picked the news sites I want on my sites...I then "Copied code" from what they gave me and put it in my HTML editor on my web maker (Nvu) I then FTP'd it and it didn't work. Any suggestions.

Joe

Joe: did you ever get this issue resolved? Would be interested in hearing what the problem was because I am having the same issues you explained. Please post back with what the problem was...

Thanks
<URL SNIPPED>Steven Wevodau

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.