Hello all,

Well i'm after someone who has a valid licenced Vbulletin.

I want to use it on my new website that i'll be setting up very soon... and i want to have everything in order, and as soon as my server is up, i can install my software and start uploading everything.

Now i'm going to have forums run on my server!

I want someone who has a valid licenced Vbulletin that i can use, and that i can use for most of my forums that i'll be having....'

If you can help me, pls either PM me, e-mail me or add me on MSN - <EMAIL SNIPPED>

Being only 14, almost 15, i can't really afford vbulletin at the moment, but will to give the person who lets me use their vbulletin a small price each month for it......

Thanks,

Cohen :)

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

It is unlike event that somebody will just give you early Christmas present in form of Vbulletin, it does cost $180.

You should consider other alternatives that are free like phpbb, simplemachines or Ikonboard

It is unlike event that somebody will just give you early Christmas present in form of Vbulletin, it does cost $180.

You should consider other alternatives that are free like phpbb, simplemachines or Ikonboard

Yes, i have used phpbb before, and that is not good for what i want...

I have been looking at mybb and that seems good..

thanks for the other two..... i'll have a look at them.

Thanks again,

Cohen

Well, take a offshore host that allows nulled scripts, and try a nulled version of vb...

(If someone asks you, you didn't get it (the idea) from me)

commented: Suggesting illegal software is against the forum rules. -3
Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.