I'm facing a problem in our application. In application we are using JSP and Java Beans.
Some data are not saving properly according to session. Suppose, User 1 has been logged on.
Some field values of user1 has been set in a session within the JSP page . When we are going
to save the attributes , some values of attributes are coming from another session like from the
session of user2.
On the JSP page we are using the implicit session object. But at the runtime the session object is changing.
It's not happening all time. It's happening sometimes. If we insert data for 30 times, it's happing 2 or 3 times.
So I cannot detecting the problem.

Please help me ASAP

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

Neither we can detect any problem as you failed to provide your code...

Neither we can detect any problem as you failed to provide your code...

What kind of moderator are you ??? You can easily use your crystal ball to pin point the problem :P

What kind of moderator are you ??? You can easily use your crystal ball to pin point the problem :P

Hi stephen,
This a very unusual problem for me. When we pass the data to save it into database through session, then the some data are lossing. So that, data from another session is coming to save to database. I dnt know how is it possible??????

Hi stephen,
This a very unusual problem for me. When we pass the data to save it into database through session, then the some data are lossing. So that, data from another session is coming to save to database. I dnt know how is it possible??????

Please provide code, we are not able to work without it!

Hi stephen,

*Sighs* I guess he could neither understand you nor my taunt directed at him

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.