johnny.g 0 Junior Poster in Training

Hi all, I am really stuck in this problem. Here it goes::
I am using sql server 2005 and visual studio 2005. I have configured the report server 2008 successfully. I have a web application in which i used to call the reports and display it in the web page using web part manager and report viewer. i was able to display the reports perfectly without any error. Now I have uninstalled the sql server 2005 and installed sql server 2008 along with its reporting services. Now i am using the same web application to display the reports from report server 2008 and here I am facing some issues. I am able to view reports in report server but when I am using report viewer with my old application I used to get the following error::

The attempt to connect to the report server failed. Check your connection information and that the report server is a compatible version
The request failed with HTTP status 404: Not Found

I have used the following code in my web application::

ReportViewer1.ProcessingMode = Microsoft.Reporting.WebForms.ProcessingMode.Remote
                ReportViewer1.ServerReport.ReportServerUrl = SvrPath
                ReportViewer1.ServerReport.ReportPath = "/" & UserMenu.SelectedNode.ImageToolTip

Can any one help me regarding this. I have completely lost it..
Please reply asap..
Thanks in advance..

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.