Hello,

Please, can you help me , I want same this script in this site <URL SNIPPED>
Movies script.......
Free or Commercial

I need same script please, Thanks

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

First off, I believe the site is illegal, to start. To get their code would require someone to hack their site (which is also illegal). So technically it would be double illegal to do something like that (You'd probably get in trouble if they find your IP involved with the site). I am no lawyer or anything, but I would strongly advise against it. Plus the only way to become a good coder is to actually do some coding instead of ripping of some other coder's work.

First off, I believe the site is illegal, to start. To get their code would require someone to hack their site (which is also illegal). So technically it would be double illegal to do something like that (You'd probably get in trouble if they find your IP involved with the site). I am no lawyer or anything, but I would strongly advise against it. Plus the only way to become a good coder is to actually do some coding instead of ripping of some other coder's work.

I don't want the code
I need script clone

This site illegal or no, I do not care

Well still, trying to clone a web script that you do not have access too it a pretty advanced task. Trying to do such a thing would be like handing a report about something written in Chinese to a person that only speaks English and ask them to understand the report and then determine the author. It would be near impossible since:
1) The reader speaks no Chinese.
and
2) Words aren't unique to their authors, so only style would be able to tell (and even that would be unreliable)

As you can see by my analogy it would be very hard to clone the script as it appears on the site (The reader in my analogy had the benefit of at least seeing some writing, you don't). I would suggest a less evasive method. How about examining the site and determining the main functions (logging in, uploading, etc). Then go to www.w3schools.com/php and read up on the basics of PHP. This will give you a little knowledge so you aren't just copying and pasting code from other sites. Then try to break the site down into different coding sections like you did in step one. Think about the actions, goals, and methods that need to be used. If you need help with a section, try googling it. You will most always find what you are looking for.
The DaniWeb forums are not for requests for an expert to write a whole site of code and then simply give it away. It is a place to offer help with problamatic code snippets or general questions about how goals can be achieved.
If you need any help with your project, I'd sure be willing to be of assistance, but please try to do things on your own. We can help with the bugs and errors, but all the coding should be done by you.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.