Hello, I've been experiencing a big problem. When I log in to my yahoo mail and click on the 'empty' beside the 'bulk' button, it appears nth. I can clearly remember that it will show a text box showing a confirmation whether you are to empty the bulk folder, but it disappeared. I did reinstall the java SDK and JRE again and again but nth changed. sigh.....

please help me with the problem. thanks a lot~~~!

Contributors
Replies
Views
12 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by alpha_foobar

I'm not sure what JavaScript/DHTML programming help we could give that would address the issue. "Java" and "JavaScript" are different things. You might try asking Yahoo! for help. You use the term "nth", which I understand to mean the last term in an indefinite series. I don't see how that makes sense in your message. Could you clarify, please?

Thomas,
You are right. Reinstalling Java will do nothing here.

Sam,
If you have an issue with a Yahoo! service, you should post your enquiry with them... If you are having difficulties or success emulating Yahoo! functionality, then this is where you would post your question or technique.

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.