Hey all!

I have a gridview with multiple page, when i click on a check box in one page and proceed to the next page and click another check box in the previous page when I go back to the inital page the first check box click is cleared as if it wasnt selected, how can i save what was click when i move from page to page? Does pageIndexChange have anyting to do with it?

Any assistance would be welcome!

Thanks

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

Is whether or not the checkbox is checked tied to a field in the database?

By browser 'back' button or by navigation form buttons, it makes a difference how you navigate

Yes the checkbox is binded to a field in a table of a db. It is being updated but only when you stay on one page and click accept . So selection would have to do by page by page and then click accept for each page. But i want the manager to search through the list of pages select which ever check box and click accept once

i am navigating by clickin on the page numbers not the browser back button.

Would it be possible for you to just update the value in the database that's bound to the checkbox on the paging event?

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.