ranjinibiliya 0 Newbie Poster

Hi,

i will explain my requirement to u. Actually i have generated a login window in server(In .aspx format). Then my exe file of our software is in server. For security purpose v are doing like. When the user logs in to the server eg. they are accessing my pc. where my system is a server as http://<ipaddress>/<login window>.

If they login in from the client machine, using the above address they will get a login form, If they login properly then they will get an exe of our software opened . and they can use that. if they have not logged in properly then as usal they will get a error message once again asking for the correct password.

I have generated a login window . i got a code to open an exe file also " system.diagnostics.process.start"my own.exe". here when i run the program i am able to get. but when i create a virtual directory of the same then even when i log to a correct password it is not accepting. It is not accessing the exe file. so it is giving an error message. to enter a correct password.

Now how do i process it. Please help me.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.