Hello All,
I'm designing a web page, Having a banner on top, then a search option following it.
There is a menu item list below it on to the left.And the content of the links of those menu item should get loaded in the center of the page.And a footer having some copyright info.All these are in div tags.
The problem is when i click on any menu item it should be loaded in the center div tag.Ive tried using Iframes but there is a scrollbar coming only in that area of center div tag.I don't wan't this to happen.Based on the size of the html page to be loaded the div tag size should increase, and so the whole page.Have tried using Ajax but not working.
Please can anyone help me out.By either telling me a javascript code or some ajax coding.

Please can anyone resolve this problem.I know the solution is an easy one but I'm not able to get it.Please help me out i need it as soon as possible.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.