i'm not sure if this is the correct place to post this, but i have a li menu with a sub menu that uses javascript. my normal code for a menu would be for instance:

function mmLoadMenus() {
  if (window.mm_menu_123456789_0) return;
    window.mm_menu_123456789_0_1 = new Menu("Tables",80,16,"Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif",10,"#ffffff","#ffffff","#004E69","#C6282B","center","middle",3,0,1000,-5,7,true,true,true,0,true,true);

the #004E69 is my main color, but i rather want an image slice in there that gets repeat-x. as soon as i put in url(../Images/SubNavSlice.jpg), my java file doesn't work anymore. is there a way for me to add an image in there?

Thanks in advance!
M

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

Java or javascript? They are not the same.

Airshow

wow, i feel like an idiot. it's in a .js file??

so i would assume that it's .JavaScript

MJ,

Don't feel too bad. Many a bright person before you has gotten Java and Javascript confused. The blame lies somewhere in the mists of the late 20th Century.

Was your posted code created by Dreamweaver or is it from another lib?

Airshow

hehe :)

i'm not exactly sure where it came from, but that is the current js menu they use, and i need to style it...

MJ,

It's pretty near impossible to advise without seeing the API for the lib that mmLoadMenus() is in.

The API will tell you chapter and verse on what you can do and how to do it.

Maybe someone will recognise it and be able to advise.

Airshow

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.