Hi,

im doing a website with master page, i hide and show some images every now and then on the master page, when i hide and show without redirecting to another page it doesnt give me any problems, but when i navigate to another page i lose the hide and show changes, so nothing happens on my images, but yet it redirects to another page i used the NavigateUrl="page.aspx" from the ASPxMenu to redirect and i need to trigger an event on the ASPxMenu items that will do the hide/show, i also tried javascript and i got the problem when i do the redirect nothing happens on the masterpage

can anyone help!!

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

Im not quite sure what is your problem, but did you try Response.Redirect(String URL);

Hi,

im doing a website with master page, i hide and show some images every now and then on the master page, when i hide and show without redirecting to another page it doesnt give me any problems, but when i navigate to another page i lose the hide and show changes, so nothing happens on my images, but yet it redirects to another page i used the NavigateUrl="page.aspx" from the ASPxMenu to redirect and i need to trigger an event on the ASPxMenu items that will do the hide/show, i also tried javascript and i got the problem when i do the redirect nothing happens on the masterpage

can anyone help!!

What you want is to open a certain page with certain conditions (image1 displayed, image2 hidden, and such)? What you'd have to do is redirect to the desired page with the parameters for the next page:
http://www.codeproject.com/KB/aspnet/QueryString.aspx
http://aspnet.4guysfromrolla.com/articles/020205-1.aspx

Where your parameters for Form2.aspx would be "hide this image, show this panel, say niceMessage".

Hi there, here is an example, lets say you have two images on the master page namely picHide and picShow, and you have hidden.aspx and shown.aspx, the pics are both shown when the page loads, if you click picHide then the hidden.aspx page should show up and the picHide should be invisible, so you click a pic and it redirects to related page and it hides the pic.

i hope you understand.

thanks in advance,

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.