Im
looking for a membership area script that allows control over each members, members area.

So when they log in they see their products or services and no one else can see these things. So if someone else orders the same thing they would get their own area for download with different codes and messages and such.

I am looking for something similar to what godaddy.com uses for their membership area.

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance.

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

first of all make a registration page. and if the user is registered means his/her information is stored in your database then make a login page and if username and password is right then move it to its area. Pre define the services or products at the time of data enter whether is for this specific category users and only show that specific products and services in that user area.

Wow that is a bit tough to follow. I guess Im looking for a program that will do that for me.

Any suggestions?

well, i dont have any idea, some one other may help you.

You can try looking somewhere like http://hotscripts.com
Search there for user management or member management, etc. and you should find something.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.