hi guys, hope you are fine. I have project is about online form appliation , I have done half of the project, the part that the client login to the system and choose a form, filling the form , then sending to adminstrator a message saying one user has applied and attach the form that use has applied, lastly save form files in directories . my problem is with adminstrator side. I need to let adminstrator control the system such a way approve or disapprove to the form that the user applied for. I don't know how the webpage of adminstrator will look like after login page.

In my project, I did't create explicitly database for the forms and users. what I did is I keep sve the data user entered as a text file and keep the text file in directories.

let say two users we have david and nansi . both of them applied using my online system, so the files will be kept in following path:

E:/Directories/david/2010/08/leave form/form1.txt
E:/Directories/david/2010/08/leave form/form2.txt
E:/Directories/david/2010/08/registration form/form1.txt

E:/Directories/nansi /2010/08/application form/form1.txt
E:/Directories/nansi /2010/08/application form/form2.txt
E:/Directories/nansi /2010/08/ leave form/form1.txt
E:/Directories/nansi /2010/08/teaching form/form1.txt

the adminstrator should reply to these forms applied by users
by approved or not approved

I don't know how I let my webpage for adminstrator will look like .
I have to show last change adminstrator did to the webpage next time adminstrator login , not to get new webpage.

please guys help me , if you have ideas tell me like to use database
or to do other ways.

in PHP I saw my friends they get control page controlling database to update , to delete to insert. client entered new form ,directly change will take an affect on appropriate databases, can I do that
with servlets. I like java so much and I don't want my self learning other language please help!

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

hi guys, hope you are fine. I have project is about online form appliation , I have done half of the project, the part that the client login to the system and choose a form, filling the form , then sending to adminstrator a message saying one user has applied and attach the form that use has applied, lastly save form files in directories . my problem is with adminstrator side. I need to let adminstrator control the system such a way approve or disapprove to the form that the user applied for. I don't know how the webpage of adminstrator will look like after login page.

In my project, I did't create explicitly database for the forms and users. what I did is I keep sve the data user entered as a text file and keep the text file in directories.

let say two users we have david and nansi . both of them applied using my online system, so the files will be kept in following path:

E:/Directories/david/2010/08/leave form/form1.txt
E:/Directories/david/2010/08/leave form/form2.txt
E:/Directories/david/2010/08/registration form/form1.txt

E:/Directories/nansi /2010/08/application form/form1.txt
E:/Directories/nansi /2010/08/application form/form2.txt
E:/Directories/nansi /2010/08/ leave form/form1.txt
E:/Directories/nansi /2010/08/teaching form/form1.txt

the adminstrator should reply to these forms applied by users
by approved or not approved

I don't know how I let my webpage for adminstrator will look like .
I have to show last change adminstrator did to the webpage next time adminstrator login , not to get new webpage.

please guys help me , if you have ideas tell me like to use database
or to do other ways.

in PHP I saw my friends they get control page controlling database to update , to delete to insert. client entered new form ,directly change will take an affect on appropriate databases, can I do that
with servlets. I like java so much and I don't want my self learning other language please help!

Hello dude ,
If u have finished the project can u help me with it ..im doing a same kind of project and i have got few idea so willu help me with it ..the reply to my mail <EMAIL SNIPPED>

Hello dude ,
If u have finished the project can u help me with it ..im doing a same kind of project and i have got few idea so willu help me with it ..the reply to my mail <EMAIL SNIPPED>

Sorry kid this is no "give me solution" service for lazy students. You better to bring in something for discussion or nobody will take interest in your demands

thnks for informing but i wanted help ...

If you have ideas for project put it in writing on our forum and we will try to help. Targeting members to help you is unwelcome practice. So if you wish to continue discussion please start new thread so we can forget this inappropriate start.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.